Metal Forging Parts
Forging can be done with a variety of metals. Carbon steel, alloy steel, and stainless steel are common metals used in forging.
Aluminum, brass, and copper are all soft metals that can be forged. With minimum resources, the forging process may take numerous forms with outstanding mechanical qualities.
The essential idea is that the original metal is plastically deformed into the required specific pattern, which increases its fatigue strength and resistance. With the capability to bulk manufacture parts and obtain specified mechanical qualities in the completed product, the method is cost-effective.
Metal Forging Properties
- Forged parts offer excellent strength and durability, and they're used on vital parts since their dependability in high-stress, high-reliability environments.
- Forging produces little or no scrap, making it less expensive for medium and large manufacturing batches.
- The forging process is rapid, and it can produce the finished part shape in just a few hammer strokes.
Benefits of Metal Forging Parts
- They have higher fatigue strength and creep resistance
- Lower operational cost
- Simple to use
- Forging delivers a more durable product
- Superior mechanical qualities
- Produces a wide variety of forms
With years of experience and expertise, we have become a reputable metal forging parts supplier with fine machines, innovative technology, and a strict quality assurance system.